Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Zenke Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Jun Yesterday at 7:56 pm

» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Orgoth Yesterday at 4:30 pm

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Affiliates

Unusual Encounters

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Unusual Encounters - Page 3 Empty Re: Unusual Encounters

Post by Orgoth Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Fayla listened intently as Thalbjorn explained where Thassa's base was, as well as describing in depth what defenses the base possessed. Thalbjorn warned them that they would not be able to assault the base on their own, and the strength of the defenses both in the base and in the mining town on the surface presented its own problem. The man declined when Vala asked him to help out, and his reasons were understandable. Thalbjorn finished and Vala suggested their exit. Fayla nodded and sheathed her sword. "Yeah. I'd say our friend Kronos is probably mighty pissed right now. Okay let's go."

Once they were out of the forest, Fayla turned to Vala. "Well, we did it. Now all we gotta do is find some help to take down Thassa once and for all. There's us and your pal Siegfried so far. I wonder who else would be tough enough to help." A voice emerged from the treeline behind them. "Perhaps I can help." A man approached them from the foliage, a lynx walking in his shadow. Fayla drew her sword but the man raised his arms in truce. "Forgive me for startling you. I am here as a friend." Fayla didn't know him, but judging by his pointed ears and green eyes, she recognized him as an Eldross. She lowered her sword as she analysed the man's appearance. He wore the garb of an Eldross Ranger, but with a crest added to the chest-piece. The crest was that of the Sunlight Covenant. "You're from the Sunlight Covenant? Who are you?" The Eldross nodded and bowed politely.

"I am, Miss Shor. My name is Shran. It is an honor to meet the granddaughter of Dalrodir Shor, and the daughter of Mariel Shor." He then turned to Vala and bowed. "You must be Valatrix of the Hornless Clan. An honor to meet you also." He then looked at Rex. "I'm afraid I know less about you, young man. My knowledge of the Asentari is limited, but I extend a peaceful greeting to you nonetheless." Shran bowed one more time, and then regarded them all again. Fayla sheathed her sword and returned Shran's patient gaze.

"So, you know who we are, but how do you know so much about us? And why are you here now?" Shran nodded and smiled. "That's a good point. Well, as you have surmised, I am a member of the Sunlight Covenant. Specifically their intelligence division. I was returning to Dungard when I found a panicked young man emerging from the forest, with a message addressed to Thassa of the Dying Suns no less. I intercepted him and relieved him of his cargo, and managed to coax Thassa's whereabouts from him. I then retraced his route to try and find out what had him so spooked, and I came across the camp in a bit of a kerfuffle." He nodded to them. "I must say the Fenroc distraction was quite clever. I watched your encounter with Thalbjorn, and I was not disappointed. Even with one arm he is still a mighty warrior. But you all managed to get out alive, and that is why I approach you now. You see I have a friend from the Covenant here in the Free Lands, and she is also looking for Thassa. However, I believe it would be in the best interests of all if we worked together. I assure you my friend is quite the asset to have on your team. What do you think?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1798

Resources
Resources: 31640

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Rex followed them out, making a small quip. "That's putting it mildly. Last time he threatened to skin me alive, I dyed his hair pink." He couldn't help his chuckle at the memory. They practically destroyed a hallway before they were stopped, but it was still funny as shit.

Like Fayla, he turned with his scythe at the ready, only to lower it when she lowered her sword. He introduced himself, however. "That's not surprising. I'm Rex von Broven." Then he listened to what they had to say. Rex turned to the other girls. "The Covenant has no love for slavers or anyone associated with them. They've helped kept Edaria's trade routes, which the city is close to our territory, free from such incursions...they're practically a bastion of free trade. While not allies, that city and them are on good terms. Good enough that I'd trust them. From what we know, the Covenant does have our respect." But the choice as a whole was theirs. And he wasn't going to complain either way.

After the man left, Rex would face the two. "I'll stick around, if nothing else but to attempt to put Kronos into the ground. Besides, if we're thinking of the same Seigfried, I need to have a chat with him anyways. There is another, though I'm not sure how far up here she is. Last I talked to her, she was heading up north, but how far, I'm not sure. Her nickname is Mercy, because she "doesn't have any." Her real name is Bethany Merciallus. She's a fire Asentari. Our families have a little bit of history...she was originally supposed to have been my grandmother. Either way, she's plenty strong, even though we weren't exactly seriously fighting, it was still pretty clear that her fighting prowess is up there. A little bit of digging should be enough to locate her." Especially since she did have a bit of a reputation.

~

When the second one went down, Kronos barked orders to find out who was dead, and who was alive. And had medics patch up the more seriously wounded. Those that were dead needed burying. Mira volunteered to start digging holes for their fallen. He shook off a medic and ordered them to go to someone else. He sat down on a crate and eyed Thalbjorn. "What happened?" Hopefully he was honest to him.

And if he was, he'd sigh heavily. "I can understand why. I don't know how forgiving she'll be of you...but know I won't snitch on you. Guess I know what I'm doing next. Unless there's another assignment for me..." And that would be going to her. Besides, Rex was with them...and they had a score to settle.

Kronos Lohengrin. Asentari. R-1
Rory Bloomfield. Human. R-1
Aether Favonius. Human. A-3

Tohma Tomoshibi. Kijin. A-4
Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Experience : 1473

Resources
Resources: 20460

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 am

Thalbjorn sat down gingerly and explained the full story to Kronos. "I know that seems like a rapid change of heart, but it might be what's best for Thassa and the company. Being mixed up with the heanta warlord and the Redfang is bad news, its gonna get her killed. Specially since we've yet to kill the target. Either way I'm done with this. I'm getting out. So you should take a few men and go to Thassa. You can tell her I'm a traitor." With that Thalbjorn stood up and walked off to his tent.

Vala spun and was halfway through a punch when she spotted the Eldross and hesitated. The others had also drawn their weapons, but it was clear the man meant no harm as he had no weapon in hand and instead of attacking he'd spoken to them. She lowered her fists and cocked her head to the side as she listened to what he had to say. When he was done talking she said, "That seems like an oddly timed coincidence. How do we know this isn't a trap? Just because you're not attacking us doesn't mean your timing isn't a little suspicious." She said. She listened to what he had to say, but ultimately left the decision up to Fayla, since he was one of her own.

She looked over at Rex who began to speak. "Big asentari with a big sword and a bad habit of chucking people through walls? probably the same Siegfried. He's a nice guy, so I hope you dont have a score to settle. Besides, we'll need his help, so if you wanted to kill him I'm double forbidding it for that reason." Then he mentioned about another possible help. Vala frowned. "You know, that's actually interesting. There was rumors about a bandit named Mercy back when I was a scout in the military. We picked up allot of info like that from traders from Karcenak, though we rarely ventured over that way. She liked to butcher Redfang soldiers and loot their caravans. Then she disappeared, most of the others believed she died. I heard she was formidable, so if its the same person I'd definitely like to fight her..."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2052

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:49 am

Fayla took one look at Vala and then nodded. "Okay Shran. You've got yourself a crew. Where do we meet this friend of yours?" Shran smiled. "Good. She will meet you in Zendar two days from now. The Eldritch Moon Inn. Her name is Kairi Thorne. Look for the white cloak." Fayla nodded again and shook Shran's hand. "Sounds good. I sure hope this Kairi is as good as you say." Shran nodded and pulled his hood up. "Don't worry. She won't let you down. I must go and meet her now, after which I must report back to Sunshield Hold." Shran bowed to them all once more. "I hope I meet you all again. Farewell." With that, Shran transformed into a lynx, similar to the one that accompanied him, but slightly larger and darker in color. The two felines turned and left swiftly.

Fayla listened to what the other two suggested. "Vala, you like to fight everybody, at all times. But it all sounds good. Two days. That'll give us time to re-arm and get food and rest before we meet Kairi." She looked at Rex and wrapped him in a hug, then gave him a playful punch on the arm. "Thanks for your help friend. You're a good one to have around. Alright, shall we go?"

Thread End

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth