Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Yesterday at 12:29 am

» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Orgoth Yesterday at 12:16 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth 5/5/2024, 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun 4/5/2024, 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun 20/6/2023, 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun 6/6/2023, 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth 26/4/2023, 6:01 pm

» A Dragon's Heart (Part 1)
by The Narrator 18/3/2023, 9:49 am

» The Gathering Storm (Undead Event Part 1)
by The Narrator 24/11/2022, 12:33 am

Affiliates

Breakpoint (Zenke)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breakpoint (Zenke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Breakpoint (Zenke)

Post by Zenke 18/1/2021, 9:04 pm

Fayla shot up, and Vala sat back smuggly. She did flinch, as she strained her slowly healing stab wound. She patted Fayla on the head. "It was a necessary lie." Vala responded. Rowan told Fayla he drove Knightfall off, where as Korroth fell and possibly died, and raised an eyebrow as Fayla claimed the exact same thing as Vala had. "Hmm." He replied. "Ah yes, right where you wanted him. What were you going to do, summon Grace and cut off his arm?" Vala asked. Fayla summoned Grace and asked Vala if she was alright.

"I'm healing. Gonna have another scar next to the last one though." Vala said. Fayla started spouting a version of events that wasn't quiet true. "Uh. Yeah no that's not what happened. I saved you." Vala said. Rowan snorted. "You saved each other. And then I saved you both. I'm going to go tell Yavanna all about that. She will be pissed that you let that Tin Can grab you Fayla." Rowan said. Vala stuck out her tongue at Rowan. "I had him where I wanted him!"

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2032

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth 22/1/2021, 9:03 pm

Rowan didn't seem to buy Fayla's obvious show of false bravado. Vala didn't help, mockingly questioning what her plan actually was. Fayla stuck her tongue out at her Heanta best friend. "Actually yes. Exactly that." Vala then said that she was fine, as her Heanta healing was doing it's job, but she was going to have a scar to go with her other ones. Regarding Fayla's version of what happened, Vala predictably disputed the story with a story of her own. Fayla was about to retort, but Rowan split the difference by saying that they saved each other, before he saved them both, before Rowan then said that Yavanna would be unhappy that Fayla let Korroth grab her. Fayla lowered her head. "I know. I wasn't expecting to actually get him with that last attack, and I lost focus for a second. I'm sorry."

Once she caught her breath properly, Fayla stood up and rubbed her side. She looked at Rowan for a moment, before sinking into thought. "She'll tell Mum as well. This won't be good. I better get back before she and Yavanna come down here to find me." She looked at Vala with big eyes. "I'm gonna have to go home for a while. I'll go back to Zendar with you first and rest up, before I go." She looked at Rowan. "I guess I'll be seeing you up there soon. Thanks for the save, Uncle Rowan."

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke 23/1/2021, 12:45 pm

"You dummy, you were trying to stab him how could you not expect it?" Vala chided. Rowan nodded. "You know you must never hesitate." Rowan said. He put his hand on Fayla's shoulder. "But you know now. Next time you wont hesistate. But hopefully there wont be a next time." Rowan said looking towards where the beast fell.

Fayla realised she would have to go home, and looked at Vala sadly. Vala dived on her, hugging the eldari. "Ow." She said. "Its fine, I think it's time I went back to Kyrias and visited my mother." Vala said. She looked at Rowan. "Big beef, do me a favor. If you meet a red haired heanta named Tristan, don't kill him. Or do. Maybe just break his arm a little." Vala said. Rowan looked at Fayla. "Ok... Why?" He asked.

Fayla mentioned heading back to Zendar to rest, and Rowan frowned. He hadn't been back in years. But he would prefer not to leave these two chuckle heads out in the wilderness, just in case the Assassin decided to come back. "I'll come with you to Zendar. Do the Bartleys still own The Eldrich Moon?" Rowan asked standing up.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2032

Resources
Resources: 26880

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth 25/1/2021, 6:49 pm

Fayla nodded solemnly at Rowan's verdict. "I won't. I promise." When Fayla mentioned that shewas going to go home for a while, Vala tackle-huggled her, causing both of them to groan in pain; Vala from her stab wound and Fayla from her broken ribs. Vala then noted that it was probably time to go back to Kyrias as well, to visit her mother. The Heanta then asked Rowan to break the arm of Tristan if he ever encountered him. The Eldari looked to Fayla for an explanation, but she simply shrugged. "It's a long story. I'll explain later." They prepared to make a move, and Rowan decided to come with them to Zendar to make sure they got there alright. He asked if the Bartleys still ran the Eldritch Moon, and Fayla nodded. "Yup! Apparently they've owned it since before the last Great War..." They strolled off into the forest.

Thread End

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2