Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

» A Dragon's Heart (Part 1)
by The Narrator Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 am

» The Gathering Storm (Undead Event Part 1)
by The Narrator Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:33 am

» Gohan Maedar (WIP)
by Orgoth Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:22 am

» Xinra Kal'Dior (Crew of Raya's Gambit)
by Orgoth Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:53 am

» The Blackspire Riders(Orgoth)
by Orgoth Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:44 pm

» Rank up Purchases
by Zenke Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:54 am

Affiliates

Frequently asked Questions

Go down

Frequently asked Questions Empty Frequently asked Questions

Post by Zenke Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:05 pm

This is a list of questions I imagine might be asked allot.

Q1. Can I make a character that is not one of the established races?

A1. No. Custom races will not be permitted.

Q2. Can I make a crossbreed?

A2. We generally try to avoid it to keep things simple, but if you come up with an interesting idea you can talk to the staff about it and we'll try and help you out.

Q3. Can I use a seperate account for each character I make?

A3. Short answer is no. Simply because of the way we work Experience, resources and jobs. We let people spend experience on any character regardless of who they earn it with for convenience, and we give out resources for each character a person makes, however the first character gets you more. We also only allow one character to earn resources with a job so your second account character would end up with less resources, and its a bit of a pain to be trading resources and experience across accounts when you want to use some for your other characters.

We do allow you to create a post in the off topic area where you can organise your character roster, their skill sheets and equipment, and you can include a link to that page in your signature.

Q4. Can my character be from a different dimension or established universe?

A4. No. There is no cross dimensional travel on Asmir. Any character you make should be resident to the world, however they can be loosely based on a character from a different universe, tv series, book or anime.

Q5. I'm having trouble creating a history, can I establish them or their family into the site's timeline?

A5. Every event in the timeline is designed to help you construct a history for your character. While we wont change the timeline to include or mention them unless it makes sense, you can have your character take part in past events or battles without altering the outcome, and describe them from your characters point of view. Adding or changing events to suit everyone would not be feasable.

Q6. Can I make my character's family noblilty or royalty, or can I make the king/Queen of one of the countries?

A6. Your character's family can be nobility. We may even allow them to be royalty, however they cannot be king/queen or ruler of any of the countries.

Q7. Can I have time manipulation powers?

A7. NO!

Q8. Can my character be a leader of a faction?

A8. Yes, but not right away. They must first be a minimum of R-5, and cannot simply replace the current leader.

Q9. Does my character have to join a faction?

A9. No. However you can only have two rogue characters. You must join a faction with some of your characters.

Q10. Can I make a new faction?

A10. No, not right now. We want to fill up the current factions before we even think about making any new ones.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to pm or ask any member of staff and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2289

Resources
Resources: 4070

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum