Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Zenke Today at 12:18 pm

» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Zenke Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Zenke Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Affiliates

The New Kid Arrives (Orgoth, Zenke)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The New Kid Arrives (Orgoth, Zenke) - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Kid Arrives (Orgoth, Zenke)

Post by Zenke Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:08 pm

Vala grinned as he slowly relaxed, and began to give out to her. "But you didn't, and you'd be dead if I was actually trying to kill you." Vala dropped Yurei's blade and examined her side. It wasn't as bad as they seemed to think. its not like it had gone straight through her lung. The blood began to slow even as she watched. She'd be healed in no time. Vala looked up just in time to see Merlin with a stern look on his face flick Yurei in the forehead with magic. He did the same to her and she barely registered it as he began to chastise her. Fayla asked her why she didn't hit Yurei with the stunner. "I thought I did!" She said.

She looked at Merlin. "In a real fight, that would be the difference between my life and my enemies. If I didn't close with Yurei, he might have landed a more fatal blow. I baited the attack and knew how to turn it. But that's the difference between us, Merlin. You avoid fights. I fight to survive. Lets not forget where I grew up. You've met my mother. I died, she'd kill me." She Sighed as Fayla rattled on about the Stunner. "Fayla if you don't shut up about it, I'm gonna come over there and hit you with the Stunner, Wham!" Vala went and picked up Yurei's sword, offering it to him handle first. "Nice fight. If I survive the fight with Korroth and knightfall, maybe we can do it again. Or you can find something else to stick in me." Vala added the last part on a whim, to see his reaction.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2047

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The New Kid Arrives (Orgoth, Zenke) - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Kid Arrives (Orgoth, Zenke)

Post by GRYMM Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:46 am

Merlin simply looked at Fayla, as she explained that they both had been out in the world long enough to know what they can take. Merlin shook his head. "That is not the point I am trying to make." He listened as Vala spoke to him as well. Again, he shook his head. "Kids. You are all such children sometimes." He pointed, very lazily at Vala. "Did you forget? It seemed that young Yurei there can transport his blades. How were you going to stop the other one, if he had been a true enemy, and was aiming to kill you?" Merlin stroked his cheek, suddenly interested in the answer. "I don't doubt your prowess. Quite the contrary. All I'mĀ asking is to be more careful sometimes. The both of you." He threw a quick look at Fayla. "You are both dear family to me."

Yurei simply shrugged, as Fayla told him the he had done well. "Not as well as I would've liked. I don't know why, but it felt like I wasn't fighting right, if that makes any sense." He took his sword back from Vala, as she seemingly implied a sexual thing between them. Suddenly, Yurei's head felt like it had been broken open. He stood still, but the feeling was gone as fast as it came, and, quite to his own surprise, said, "No thank you. I'm already engaged." Yurei placed his hand over his mouth, with a puzzled looked on his face. He removed it, before asking, "I'm......engaged?"

Tristan Bahamat - The Red Ranger - A-5
Merlin - The Magus of Flowers - A-4
Arthur FerrumĀ Aurora - The Knight of the Sunlit Sky - A-2
Siegfried des Sturm - The Stormdrake - A-2
GRYMM
GRYMM
Adept
Adept

Experience : 1235

Resources
Resources: 14000

https://www.twitch.tv/grimm_ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:57 pm

Fayla cocked her head slightly in confusion at Merlin's exasperation with her. "Well then, I'm sorry Uncle Merlin, but I don't know what point you're trying to make then." The Magi then bemoaned their youth, before directing his attention to Vala to lecture her on some ability that Yurei possessed to regain possession of his swords, but her uncle had clearly not noticed that Vala had been a millisecond from ending Yurei's life, and it was highly unlikely that he could call his weapon to him and strike her before she clawed out his throat. Vala then told Merlin that she had calculated all of her actions, and that her plan leading up to the end of the fight was tactically sound, if a bit trusting to luck. Merlin responded by simply telling them to be careful, that he considered them both dear family. Fayla nodded and smiled. "Don't worry Uncle Merlin. I'll make sure we stay safe and alive."

Yurei's response to Fayla's comments was interesting. The man was of the opinion that he performed less well than he would've liked, and that he felt that he wasn't fighting the way he had expected. Fayla smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't take it too hard. Vala gets lucky sometimes." Vala then made a dirty comment about getting other stuff stuck in her, to which Fayla's face went blank with shame. "Not lucky like that, you mong." Yurei, however, went very still as if he was suppressing great pain, before revealing that he was engaged, though he then expressed great shock at that revelation. Fayla beamed and punched him playfully on the shoulder. "You are? Well congratulations! When's the big day?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1793

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:35 pm

Merlin pointed out that Yurei could summon his blades, and had he been a true enemy she would be dead. "I'd rip out his throat before he could swing. it would take less time to close my grip than it would for the blade to reach his hand." She pointed out. Merlin told her he didn't doubt her prowess, but simply wanted her to be more careful. Fayla pitched in, and Vala snorted. "This coming from the girl who rode an enraged female Fenroc." Vala replied. Yurei complained that he felt like he fought wrong. "If you've lost you're memories, you've probably lost some of you're combat experience. You're bodies probably used to fighting a certain way, and that's why it feels wrong."

Vala frowned at both of them. "Fayla don't be gross. I meant a spear or knife or something. Honestly." She said. Yurei also took it the wrong way, and said no, but had a sudden realization that he was in fact engaged. "You know, whoever she is i doubt she'll appreciate you forgetting that." She said. "Any, I'm hungry. Let's go eat something. I feel like i've been stabbed." Vala said, walking towards the tavern.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2047

Resources
Resources: 26880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2