Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Zenke Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Zenke Fri May 10, 2024 10:43 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Zenke Fri May 10, 2024 8:02 pm

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Affiliates

A Tale of Two Warriors

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Tale of Two Warriors - Page 2 Empty Re: A Tale of Two Warriors

Post by Zenke Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:14 am

Bethany gave Kairi a wry smile. "Damn, I was so sure. I'm losing my touch." She said. "You might find it amusing to know that I am actually from a noble house. A great fire Asentari family, who my father claimed traced its lineage all the way back to the mighty dragon Rune." She said with a laugh. "Its bullshit, mind you. Rune was long gone from Edia before the first asentari were created. But even so, she was a monster. Who would be proud of that?"

Kairi continued talking and got to explaining her own tragic reasons for going to such lengths to help the now freed slaves. Bethany listened in silence, expression blank. Any mirth she had felt was gone. Kairi's story brought back all the memories of her own enslavement, most prominently the young girl she'd tried so hard to protect. She didn't show Kairi an ounce of pity however, as she let her regain her composure. She hated pity, which was why she rarely shared her own past with poeple.

When Kairi apologized, Bethany shook her head. "Don't ever apologies. It implies your somehow at fault for what happened." She said, a bit harsher than she meant to, before quickly moving on to a different topic. "A heanta and an eldari are working together? Thats a joke right?" She said with a puzzled look. She'd done her best to learn about the important people from the past and present. She had some knowledge of Shor and Ren.

Kairi also mentioned Rex. "I know Rex. I almost ended up in a rather one sided marriage to his grandfather." She explained. "We met not to long ago. It didn't take him long to get mixed up in some good old fashion free land shenanigans." She took a moment to think about it. "I'm not sure.. I usually prefere to fly alone." She said with a frown. "Besides I've got business to settle with a few guys up north. I'll probably head that way in the morning."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2047

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:14 pm

Kairi smiled as Mercy explained that actually she was the noble one, and went on to tell Kairi about her family's tenuous claim of being descended from the great Dragon, Rune. Kairi chuckled when Mercy mentioned that the claims were all rubbish. "Just as well. I'd have to mind my Ps and Qs around you in that case." Mercy did remain silent when Kairi explained a bit about her own past. The Asentari chided her for apologizing after dropping her spoon. Kairi lowered her gaze but said nothing, internally cursing the rare show of weakness.

Mercy went on to comment about the potential allies Kairi was going to meet. She expressed surprise about an Eldari and Heanta working together. Kairi had been skeptical herself, until she had realized who they were. "Indeed. The two have made quite a name for themselves out here. They've been a right nuisance to the Dying Suns." Mercy moved on to Rex, mentioning that she knew him from almost marrying his grandfather. Kairi chuckled. "Really? You don't look bad for your age then. Kronos also mentioned Rex back at the camp. I wonder what their connection is." Mercy considered her offer but ultimately refused, referencing some unfinished business in the north. Kairi nodded. "I understand. I understand if you have your own business to deal with. But if you do change your mind, you'll be more than welcome." With that, Kairi finished her soup and stood. "It's been an honor, Mercy. If you don't need anything else, I have some preparations to make." Kairi bowed politely. "I'm sure we'll meet again. Farewell." If Mercy didn't have anything more, Kairi headed out with a sweep of her cloak.

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1793

Resources
Resources: 31640

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Bethany smiled. "Your pretty nice on they eyes yourself. But, no I'm not actually that old, only one hundred and nine." She said. "Rex mentioned him to me.
Asked me to kill him if I got the chance. Seems like they were in the Oculi Draconis together, or maybe one of the military schools. Eitherway Kronos is a traitor, apparently, and you dont get that label just for leaving Upper Edia."
Bethany explained.

Kairi finished her soup and stood to leave. Mercy nodded. "Same to you. And Kairi.. My name is Bethany. Merciallus." She said, looking away. "Keep that to yourself alright?"

-Thread closed-

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke