Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Orgoth Today at 4:30 pm

» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Zenke Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Zenke Fri May 10, 2024 8:02 pm

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Affiliates

Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry)

2 posters

Go down

Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry) Empty Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry)

Post by Jun Mon May 06, 2019 5:04 pm

The group had arrived back at Zendar with a new addition. Rex and Kronos had been bickering nearly the entire way there, insulting each other and everything. Though they never went to blows, there was plenty of temptation there. Beth went straight for the bar, and Kronos decided to join her. And who knows what Vala, Fayla, and Kairi did. But Rex motioned to talk to Seigried outside and alone after a quick trip to his room to grab some papers and a writing utensil. Just in time to see Kronos start a drinking war with Beth. That was gonna end badly for the blazing red head. Chuckling, he went outside.

He spoke in Draconic. "So, a lot of us were given these papers if we ever saw you. If you want to avoid being hunted down for abandonment, you might want to sign these. They're honorable discharge papers. Giving you access to a small retirement. Would have been bigger if you'd did this first before leaving, but it is what it is. The fund will be in Edia, always available if you need it or returned. I'd recommend doing it just to avoid trouble. You're a good guy, and there's an agreement that you wouldn't willingly and purposely put Edia in danger. So...yeah..."

Hopefully he would sign the papers and that would be that.

Kronos Lohengrin. Asentari. R-1
Rory Bloomfield. Human. R-1
Aether Favonius. Human. A-3

Tohma Tomoshibi. Kijin. A-4
Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Experience : 1468

Resources
Resources: 20460

Back to top Go down

Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry) Empty Re: Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry)

Post by GRYMM Mon May 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Siegfried rubbed his head, as a headache was forming from Rex, and Kronos bickering back and forth. He felt a bit better when Kronos went with Mercy to drink. That won't end well. Sieg thought, thinking back to the first time he met the woman. Vala, Fayla, and Kairi disappeared, so Sieg stood against the wall, near the door. He saw Rex motion to talk outside. He went outside and Rex showed up after a short moment, with some papers. Rex spoke up, in Draconic, explaining what the papers were, and what they meant. 

He took the papers, and looked at them, perhaps a few moments to long, as his tiredness washed over him. He rubbed his eyes, and shook his head, and the tiredness away for a few minutes at least. He spoke to Rex, also using their native tongue. "You do realize, I won't be returning to Edia for quite some time, if I can help it, right?" He looked at Rex. "So, that fund won't be touched for a while. Perhaps forever." He also chuckled a bit. "I also feel quite young for retirement." He crossed his arms, before speaking what was on his mind. "Hypothetically speaking, what would happen if I refused to sign this?"

Tristan Bahamat - The Red Ranger - A-5
Merlin - The Magus of Flowers - A-4
Arthur Ferrum Aurora - The Knight of the Sunlit Sky - A-2
Siegfried des Sturm - The Stormdrake - A-2
GRYMM
GRYMM
Adept
Adept

Experience : 1235

Resources
Resources: 14000

https://www.twitch.tv/grimm_ember

Back to top Go down

Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry) Empty Re: Zendar Celebration: Rex and Seig (Parry)

Post by Jun Mon May 06, 2019 9:02 pm

Rex shrugged. "I'm just a messenger. Whether you touch it or not is up to you, same whether you come and get it all first or not. You are, but legally speaking, it's your best option. If you don't...well, while it would be understandable that I let you go this time, next time you'd be treated like Kronos, attacked on sight. Whether it's for capture or killed, I don't know. Abandonment is the same as treason. It's not good. Just to avoid trouble, for both yourself and us, I can't beg you enough to sign it and be done with it. After all, if you avoid capture for too long, not only will you face a full fledged Oculi, but also perhaps one its officers. Having been trained by them, they'll tear you apart and drag you back for trial. This is a way out of that. Even if you don't like calling it retirement, then call it severance pay."

There really shouldn't be any what if's here. Did he not know how serious abandonment is? If he was a civilian, it would be a different story, but as a part of the military, you had a job to do! You can't just leave without notice or quitting officially like this. It was kind of mind boggling....

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by GRYMM Wed May 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Sieg sighed, as Rex explained. "As I figured. I just wanted confirmation." Switching back to common, he looked at Rex. "I'm not going to be stupid about this. I've seen how tenacious you are. I was in the army. I know better than to go against the Oculi. All I want is to travel around." Sieg yawned, and placed the papers on the wall closest to him, signing where he needed to. "Besides, after what we just went through, I'm going to need to rest up for a bit. And having people from Edia chase me around is not in my best interest." He smiled, and handed the papers back. "Go ahead and tell your superiors not to worry about me. I would appreciate it."

Tristan Bahamat - The Red Ranger - A-5
Merlin - The Magus of Flowers - A-4
Arthur Ferrum Aurora - The Knight of the Sunlit Sky - A-2
Siegfried des Sturm - The Stormdrake - A-2
GRYMM
GRYMM
Adept
Adept

Experience : 1235

Resources
Resources: 14000

https://www.twitch.tv/grimm_ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Wed May 15, 2019 12:11 am

Thankfully, he took the papers, and signed them. Luckily, it was just confirming what he'd already thought, so Sieg didn't need much convincing. "Don't worry, with this, that'll ease them dramatically. I'm heading home after this, so I'll turn these in personally. I'm not gonna risk letting them get lost or intercepted. Thanks Sieg. Let's go rejoin the party..." And he left to put the papers back in his pack, and then rejoin the party.

~Thread End~

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down