Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Jun Today at 4:44 am

» Tohma's mount Tscuchigumo
by Jun Today at 3:30 am

» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Zenke Yesterday at 6:04 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Orgoth Tue May 14, 2024 2:09 am

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

Affiliates

When the Puppers Attack! (Zenke)

2 posters

Go down

When the Puppers Attack! (Zenke) Empty When the Puppers Attack! (Zenke)

Post by Jun Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:30 pm

A smol, blue haired Asentari boy walked the halls of the academy, just having got out of a team exercise session. His team won, though he did get roughed up quite a bit. Thankfully, there were a couple of girls that were good at sewing, and one of the guys were learning to be a doctor, so any torn clothes got repaired right away and his injuries weren't sore or anything. He still looked as angelic as ever. Even if he was easily missed due to his short height.

Krad suddenly stopped in the middle of the hall because there in front of him was a Kelari puppy. Who was whining so pathetically and cutely. The stoic, lime-green eyed boy walked over to the puppy and picked it up, making sure his arm and smol hand was underneath it. The poor thing laid its head on the boy's shoulder and used its wings to almost hug him. It was all so adorable!

The five foot two boy started to head towards the Kelari Kennels. Upon reaching it, he stepped inside the puppy kennel, and set the thing down. Suddenly, a whole swarm of puppies came at him, some playing with their newly returned friend. And other jumping the boy and licking him senseless. Dazed and confused, he was drowning in puppies...and hoped someone would help him out. He was no monster, he wasn't going to hurt the poor things. But they were also super playful!

Kronos Lohengrin. Asentari. R-1
Rory Bloomfield. Human. R-1
Aether Favonius. Human. A-3

Tohma Tomoshibi. Kijin. A-4
Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Experience : 1478

Resources
Resources: 20460

Back to top Go down

When the Puppers Attack! (Zenke) Empty Re: When the Puppers Attack! (Zenke)

Post by Zenke Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:21 pm

Octavia watched the group of asentari children as they practiced mounting and dismounting the small Wyvern She'd brought down from the Eyrie. She'd chosen the light green Wyvern, Karu, because he was patient and very friendly. He didn't mind the Students too much, though she'd still warned them repeatedly about the dangers a Wyvern posed. Octavia had dark skin, long silvery hair and green eyes with a hint of amber. She wore along white coat over a simple green tunic and loose black pants, and she wore leather vambraces on her forearms. A pair of axes were slung over her back.

As the last student climbed up, then after a few seconds back down, she called an end to the class. Karu gave the student a nudge and watched as they gathered their things and headed in doors. Octavia approached Karu and patted him on the snout. "Good boy. Come on, lets go see the Kennels about a snack for you. I have another class so you'll have to wait a while before we go back to the Eyrie." She said. He gave a snort of annoyance and she nodded. "Trust me I want to go as badly as you do." Taking Karu's reins Octavia led him along on foot back to the Kennels, where a small pack of Kelari pups were waiting.

Octavia tought Animal handling at the school, as well as advanced Aerial riding, and while her expertise was wyverns she used Kelari during student's first year because they were almost like big dogs. She left Karu in an outdoor nest where he settled down to wait for her, and opened the door into the Kennels to find all of the Kelari pups going wild. Some of them were trying to fly as they crawled all over a small blue haired boy who was pinned beneath them. Octavia whistled, and the pups all stopped what they were doing and turned to look at her. "Well you're all full of energy aren't you?" She said, and the Kelari swarmed towards her.

Some jumped, flapping their wings to fly up at her, but unlike the boy on the ground she was much taller, and was not easily overwhelmed. "Now come on you lot, settle down." She said, and they started to settle. For a few seconds. She had enough time to reach down and offer the boy a hand before they started to get impatient and play with each other.. "I assume you're a student. What's your name? Why are you in the Kennels?" She asked him.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2057

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Upon the whistle and the puppies stopping, he was able to at least sit up and look at his savior. Octavia Velerius, the mounting and flying instructor. She also taught animal handling. He took the offered hand and dusted himself off, answering her questions in the process. "Krad Obidaiya, 2nd year. One of the puppies had gotten out and got lost...I was returning it and got swarmed. Thanks."

He was stoic, but his eyes showed how appreciated the help was. He was also fairly quiet, easily forgettable. Half the reason his class even knew he existed was the fact that he was an excellent team fighter, despite his lack of communication.

As if on que, the puppy that had gotten out went up to him and started nuzzling his leg. Krad patted the very good boy (or girl, he didn't even check) on the head. He waited patiently to be excused. Or maybe she had something for him to do while he was here.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:08 pm

She pulled the boy up to his feet. He was short for a student, the top of his head coming up to her chin. He gave her his name and year, and she recognized it from somewhere. He wasn't in one of her classes, as far as she could remember. He explained that he had found a pup in the hall and brought it back, and as he said it, one of the Kelari pups came over and started to nuzzle him. "Ah, quite the escape artist, he is. He likes you, that one doesn't go to just anyone." She said. "Anyway, where do I know you from? Are you in one of my classes?"

With nothing else to ask, she said, "Alright, you can go." She turned to leave and the Kelari pup ran over and nipped at her tail. Looking down she raised an eyebrow and the pup let go. "That's rude." She said. "You don't see me biting your tail." The pup gazed up at her with forlorn eyes, looked at Krad and then out the door. Octavia sighed. "Fine. Krad, wait a minute. If you don't have classes, maybe you can help me walk these pups." She said.

If he said yes, she'd simply nod and throw open the Kennel doors for the pups, who without a moments hesitation stormed out into the grounds. They kept to a group, jumping and flapping their wings, but before they got to far she gave a sharp wistle and they stopped and waited. Not patiently though, where an older Kelari would sit, the pups began to play almost immediately together.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:27 pm

"Last year. This year we have Hargen. Might have seen Rex von Broven on occasion with me...he's always flashy. We're former neighbors and he's kind of an older brother..." Even though they weren't blood related or anything. Still, with his clothes and general good looks, Rexy always seemed to attract attention around the place. Doubly so since the blond was the Primoris Rex's apprentice and ward. And sadly out on a mission for a long while. While Krad's face didn't move much, his eyes did show that he missed the blond.

When he was given permission to go, he saluted her and turned to leave. Only to be called and asked if had the time to help walk the pups. The ice Asentari nodded and followed Octavia out. Waiting for what she needed him to do to walk them, he watched the group of pups play together, his lime-green eyes shining at the group.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:40 pm

She had him last year. She didn't really remember him all that well, but she had barely settled last year. She was to busy thinking about how to get away and hunt down those black Wyvern riders. But he also knew Rex, which might be why she knew him. "Hargen's a superb teacher. And a master of finding your weaknesses." She said. Not to mention knowing exactly how to fix those weaknesses. Or try. The pups were playing but they wanted to run so she looked to Krad. "We'll walk. Watch the right side, if anyway strays off to far, which they will, steer them back. We'll have Kelari pups everywhere either. I'll keep them in on the left." She said.

She walked in silence for a few minutes, keeping the pups going in one direction. Then she figured she better talk to the kid some. "Rex might have mentioned you. We trained together when I was in the academy. I suppose we're friends." She said, then trailed off. After a bit more walking she did remember something. "You were bullied for most of last year. Has that stopped?" She knew how that felt. "Darius Merciallus used to torment me until I trashed him in single combat."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Krad nodded. That was true, but it wasn't something he didn't already know. He relied too much on his weapons and on certain abilities for his offensive strength. As what has been proven time and again in single battles, as annoying as it is to fight him, he doesn't win often. Though he was generally quicker and could take more hits than his classmates. But he also excelled in team fights.

He watched the right side, and soon enough there was a couple that did try to stray off too far. A quick whistle brought them in. She mentioned that she trained with Rex. "That's not surprising. He gets along with most people." Unlike him...who is the definition of the stereotypical Ice Asentari, even if that's all it is. She mentioned his bullying. That was stopped for the most part. "I was so annoying to fight that they more or less stopped. The few that didn't stopped shortly after it became clear that in team fights, whoever had me in them were most likely going to win. Just because I'm the weakest in the class doesn't mean you can just ignore me." He coughed a little. He usually didn't talk that much. And continued to keep the pups in line.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:53 pm

So he did know Rex. That was no surprise, and he said as much. As for the bullying, that had stopped to. Which was good. "Good." She said. "I was in a similar situation, and I guess it was because I was annoying to fight too in that I did more running away than fighting, but also because I wasn't very friendly when I was younger. " Well, that hadn't changed much. Even talking was an effort. "I ended up in a rivalry with the academy's then golden boy Darius Merciallus, and it spiraled until the point that he became my tormentor. I eventually stopped running away and learned to fight properly, and kicked his ass in a formal challenge."

Things didn't stop there for them though, however she doubted the kid wanted to hear about her soppy love story and its unhappy ending. "My point is, if it becomes a problem again there's a tried and true way of sorting them out, and if you ever need help with solo fighting, Hargen is a fantastic combat tutor." She said. "Or me I suppose but he's got about fifty years of experience on me." She added.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:15 pm

"I didn't run much...I mostly dodged and countered. And can take more than a few hits and bounce right back. Everyone knew that they got in a fight." So, she had gotten into it with Merciallus? Didn't Rexy's family have some history with them? That was interesting...though he knew that the blond had long tossed aside his family due to the hell they put him through. Well, the hell his father put him through.

Still, he stayed silent, nodding at the offer. He didn't feel like he'd need it. Plus, he enjoyed sparring with his friend and older brother figure.

"Have you heard anything from Rexy? He said he was going to be gone for a while on a mission, like a few months. He's never been gone that long. It's been three and a half already..." Not that Rex ever went into detail about his missions or anything. Just that he was going to be gone and was on one. When he could give advance warning. There's been a few times that wasn't the case. But then he also got treats due to the lack of a notice.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Octavia listened as he spoke and nodded. He didn't seem too interested in her offer of extra sparring lessons, which was fine. Atleast he wouldn't be asking her for lessons, she had enough to deal with. After a while, he asked about Rex. Octavia shook her head. "I haven't heard from him. But he was sighted in Edaria a few days ago, so he should be on his way back." There was talk of sending someone out if he didn't return soon. There had been an incident in the city, an attack on the leader Aline Drexara, but she didn't say it to Krad in case it worried him. Rex was an excellent fighter, so he'd probably be fine, plus nobody saw any reason for him to be caught up in that debacle.

"Have you given thought to what you'll do after the Academy? You were good with the Wyverns last year." She said, trying to change the subject and also find something to talk about. She really needed to get out more, if she struggled to keep a conversation going with a single person. No wonder some poeple though she was crazy, spending all her time with Wyverns.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Krad nodded. So hopefully he'll be home soon. That was good...maybe the blond got him some souvenirs from his little adventure. The blue haired Asentari was anxious to hear all about the guy's experience outside of Edia. And about the different cultures and people he met.

Then came the next question about what he'd do after the Academy. He didn't think he was that good with the wyverns. Maybe above average, but some of that could be because he was small. But with his talents..."I think information gathering. With me being hard to notice and my flexibility, plus my small size allowing me to hide in small areas. I think that's the best spot for me. But we'll see in two more years what my evaluation says." He's been able to hear a lot of gossip and even confirm a few things because of that. He'd even discovered a few things that he really didn't want to see, specifically with couples and couple activities. He also wasn't the most talkative of people either.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:30 pm

He responded to Octavia's questions about his plans for after the academy. Of course it was entirely up to how well he did, and what certain teachers thought of him. Hargen had forced her into the army to get better with teamwork, not that that had helped her. In the end, it had just brought her more trouble. "That's a good choice." The puppies scattered but a sharp whistle brought the bounding back. "It's vital, now more than ever if we're going to avoid another war." Octavia said.

The pups stopped walking and started bound around playing with each other, so Octavia stopped. "Just keep an eye on them, they might decide to go bounding off." Octavia said, as the Kelari bounded into each other and howled little puppy howls at each other. Movement nearby caught her Attention, and Octavia spotted a Gargwa rustling around in the bushes looking for insects. The fat bodied Ostrich like bird warbled as it spotted the puppies, and started to poke out of the bush with curiosity.

"I've always wondered how these strange birds get up here." Octavia said as the Gargwa took a few steps towards the group. Octavia took a careful step forward and held out a hand, but then the bird's head snapped to attention. In a flash that had Octavia jumping back, a massive form burst from the foliage and pinned the big bird to the ground. one powerful bite killed, and then its attention turned to Octavia, Krad and the puppies, and she noticed the horn on its nose. "Oh fuck this day." The Kelari pups scattered in the direction of the Academy grounds. The Crag Drake lunged for Octavia but she was faster, and a ball of red energy shot from her hand hitting it in the face.

It's weight dragged down on it, and it fell short of reaching her. "Krad, run!" Octavia said, backing away quickly and drawing her weapons. There was no taming crag drakes, not even she was mad enough to try. And fighting one alone was insane. Leading it back to the academy was also a bad idea. The massive creature forced itself to its feet and glared at her, then looked towards Krad. She stepped between the Drake and the boy.

Last edited by Zenke on Thu May 07, 2020 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon May 04, 2020 7:43 pm

It seemed like she approved of his choice...not that it would have mattered in the end. Nodding at the instruction, he kept watch. He did have to whistle a little to keep them close, but otherwise continued to play happily with each other, not a single one was left out. Then a Gargwa made its presence known. He had the same thought. It was really quite odd.

Soon, things turned to panic though. His green eyes widened in fear. A Crag Drake! He didn't need to be told twice. Even though taking one down by oneself was not a good idea. Far as he knew, only the extreme top of the chain in the Oculi had the power to do so. Still, he ran, keeping the pups together with whistles.

Upon reaching the grounds again, he herded the pups into their kennels. A guard had wondered by, and asked why the panicked look and motions. Upon hearing the situation, the guard nodded and ran towards the closest Oculi Draconis installation.

Krad in the meantime just stood where he was, wondering what he should do now...he'd mentioned help...but can Octavia last? He made a quick decision...he could help. The two of them should be able to last until help arrived.

At least that was the hope. The blue haired boy ran back to assist. He didn't have his bow on him, so all he had was his two daggers. And his abilities. Upon reaching the seen again, the drake's back was towards him. Perfect! Even with fear in his eyes, he ran right up to it, throat glowing an extremely light blue, and let loose his Ice Breath. Hopefully attracting its attention. If they kept it switching targets, they may just last.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Krad did as she asked, and ran to get help. The Crag Drake lunged towards him but she had her weapons drawn, blades extended, the chain enchantment activated. She lashed the weapons out, catching the Drake across the face. The blades bounced against its tough scales, but the blows were enough to catch its attention and it turned towards Octavia, lunging. Octavia activated feather and leaped into the air, soaring over the drake's lungs. She spun the chains of her Kama and whipped them down into the Crag's back. The Crag spun and lunged into the air after her, but a quick burst of gust from her feet carried her out of its reach. She started to dropped and shot out a Kama to latch on the drake's horn and pull herself down. Snatching the other Kama in her hand she switch it to its axe form and slammed weapon down into the drakes head. It didn't even flinch. She sighed.

The Drake spun around and she lost her footing and was flung off. Octavia flipped through the air and used gust to regain control of her fall to land lightly on the ground. It lunged after her, but she danced out of reach of its lethal claws, circling it. If she ran, it would follow. If she lead it away, help wouldn't be able to find her. So she kept fighting, dodging its lumpering attacks and snapping her Kama at it. She aimed for the eyes, but they were a small target on a big wall of scales teeth and claws.

Octavia didn't know how long she'd been fighting, when she spotted Krad lunge out of no where. His throat glowed blue, and she seen what he was doing. Octavia lept back, her own throat glowing white, and unleashed her own breath attack. The powerful Blast of wind slammed into the front of the Crag as Krad's own attack slammed into its back, cold energy washing over the creature. The Crag drake staggered, and Octavia seen her chance to stike. She closed the distance as the creature toppled, and slashed out its left eye as she lept over head. The Drake roared in pain, and its tail lashed out, clipping Octavia. She hit the ground and rolled onto her feet. The drake was struggling to its feet, but Octavia used her Gravity well ability, a dome of yellow energy rippled into existence around her, to bring it crumbling to the ground again. She also sagged, having used up allot of energy in a short time.

"I thought I told you to run?" She said to Krad as she straightened up."We'll have to have a talk about obeying teachers orders if we survive." Rich coming for her. "Keep it in the dome. It's feeling double its weight, so we might wear it down." She said. She readied her weapons, watching the Crag drake push itself to its feet.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Sun May 10, 2020 11:24 pm

The beast staggered, and Octavia closed the distance, slashing the left eye. She did get clipped by the tail though, but she recovered quickly enough, using a magic dome to bring the beast down again. She also seemed to have sagged, having spent a lot of energy in a short time. She promised him scolding later. Nodding, he readied his daggers. Crag Drake scales were known to be extremely tough...though with one eye gone, they just might be able to live long enough for reinforcements. "I told a patrolling guard. They were running as fast as possible to the nearest Oculi installation." Hopefully that'll help out a little. So it wasn't like he didn't come back without at least notifying someone.

He darted in as the beast got to it's feet and tried to turn to face them. It did a backhand slash with it's left foreleg, making Krad jump over it and go right into another jump after he landed, scraping his blade against the scales. And ended up on top of it. He had to jump back to avoid getting squished by the other paw, and jumped off before it decided to get too wild. Still, he was going to try to keep it in the dome for as long as possible, and so far, it was staying pretty well put...

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Mon May 18, 2020 4:52 pm

The Crag Drake slashed and Octavia lept backwards out of the way while Krad went over. She shot out a Kama and hooked onto the beast, pulling herself towards it's throat to try and slash it open. Her kama was to Light, and it hit bounced off the scales. Octavia leapt away as Krad did the same and the Crag drake tried to crush him under paw, but he escaped. The drake took a swing at Octavia and she barely dodged. Jaws wide its head snapped towards her, but before she could move or it reach her, there was an unmerciful roar, and a powerful form smashed into the Crag Drake. The drake was lifted and smashed into the ground as Brutus, the Primoris Rex's wyvern itself, circled round and came back to slam into the back of the Crag drake.

To her surprise the Drake managed to rip free of brutus and started to run, but then Galantus, pitch black and mouth billowing smoke, slammed into the drake. The Wyvern turned its head towards Brutus and snarled before sinking it's teeth into the Drakes hide. Both Wyverns began to size each other up. Neither were saddled, but surely their riders wouldn't leave them alone together for too long. It was well known that the two Wyverns hated each other, both matching size and Ferocity. The difference was Brutus was a hostile Wyvern who seemed incapable of tolerating just about everyone barring his owner, and Galantus was far more amicable, though just as deadly. Octavia had dealt with Brutus before and he was definitely snarky with her, though she was far to stubborn to be scared away.

The two wyverns were both low to the ground, growling and glaring at each other. Octavia waved Krad back and went to move between the two before a fight broke out, when there was simultaneous whistles. Octavia turned to see Hargen and the Primoris Rex approaching together. "Brutus." The Primoris Rex said, and the big wyvern began to back away from Galantus. Galantus ambled over towards Hargen, not before nudging Octavia with his big head and snuffling at Krad's hair. Hargen looked them over. "How do you always find trouble, Octavia?" He asked her with a sigh. The Primoris Rex chuckled. "I wouldn't say you're protege went seeking a Crag Drake for fun. The Guard did say A small flock of Kelari pups were with Krad. Speaking of which, are you ok Krad? Neither of you are hurt?"

Octavia saluted the Primoris Rex. And shook her head. "I'm fine. If you don't mind my impertinence, why are you both out here?" She asked. Hargen looked at her. "We had some troubling reports to discuss." Hargen said, not saying to much infront of Krad. It would seem strange to some that Hargen who was only second in command was meeting with the Primoris rex, but the Divum was sickly, and Hargen took her place for most meetings. "Indeed. Why don't we go for a walk, since we're out here. I'd like to look into this Crag drake a bit. I want to know how it got up here.." She said with a frown. Hargen nodded. "Both of you get back to the Academy. I'll see you in class, Krad." They started to wander off in the direction the drake had come from, talking.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Wed May 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Before he knew it, the fight was over when two wyverns joined the frey. One of which was famed for eating handlers' arms. The large, blue wyvern had started taking down the drake, but it was Galantus that finished it. The two started to size each other up and seemed ready to go at it when a pair of whistles settled them down. The six foot five woman that was the Primoris Rex followed by Hargen showed up. The other instructor commented on Octavia, even while the student put away his daggers and saluted both of them. Even with the black wyvern snuffed his hair.

The blue haired kid shook his head to indicate that he was uninjured as they talked. Nodding at Hargen, he started towards the Academy, if a bit slowly. Taking in the Primoris Rex more than anything. "She looks taller up close...and much cooler..." Despite her slight air of intimidation. Dark red hair, purple eyes, a black trident at her back and two maces in holsters at her sides, she was striking to behold. It was a bit of a wonder that she never got married or anything. Yet, she adopted Rex after she killed his father. "Wonder why she adopted Rexy..." It was more to himself than anything, but it was a good question. Still, he prepared himself for the scolding he was going to get from Octavia.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 pm

Octavia watched them leave then started walking as Krad commented on the Primoris Rex. "Way calmer than people would have you believe." Octavia said. He asked about why she might have adopted Rexy. Octavia shrugged. "No idea." Octavia answered. "Perhaps she wanted an heir without the input of a man. After my mom.. After the war, I started to research heanta. I read that strong females have a tendency to avoid marriage, because they don't want a male interfering with their life. Instead they seek out a mate, have a child and cut ties." Or throats. Octavia shrugged. "Maybe she took a leaf out of their book."

They reached the academy. Octavia was pretty sure she was late for class, and Krad probably was too. She turned to him, intent on giving out shit for coming back into danger. But she sighed. "That was really stupid, coming back to help. But brave. I was going to give you an earful, but I can't really talk. I should have run too." She said, patting her side. She winced. "Get on to class, or go home and rest, its up to you. I'll send a message to your teachers." She also needed someone to cover her classes.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:11 pm

"She adopted him before the Contact War, and before we knew anything of the outside world." The war started not long after Rex had graduated from the academy and been made her apprentice. So it didn't make sense that the Primoris Rex took a page from the Heanta's playbook. But whatever the reason, Rex was far happier and content than he's ever been. Even driven towards a goal.

He stood and took the...talking to. "If you'd run, where do you think that Crag Drake would have went? If you'd died, where do you think it would have went next? Two people have a greater chance of surviving than one...still, I'll go on towards my next class." Teamwork. And sometimes you just had to do what was necessary.

That was his thoughts at least. So he just went on towards class. A little bit drained from the adrenaline rush leaving him, but otherwise okay.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down