Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:16 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

» A Dragon's Heart (Part 1)
by The Narrator Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 am

» The Gathering Storm (Undead Event Part 1)
by The Narrator Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:33 am

Affiliates

Where the wilds lead her... (Zenke)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where the wilds lead her... (Zenke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the wilds lead her... (Zenke)

Post by Orgoth Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:03 pm

Miral munched on her food, listening intently as Octavia explained about how the deplorable behavior of her grandfather was common in the older noble houses. Their poor attitudes were a holdover from when Edia was ruled by a King, rather than the Senate that governs today. Miral cocked her head slightly when Octavia began to talk about an ex-partner of hers, and something to do with his aunt and grandfather. The Eldross internally sighed with relief that she did not have to deal with such political and familial issues. Octavia stopped talking and sighed, before turning to Miral and smiling. Miral suddenly felt very embarrassed that she had not contributed in any way to the conversation. "I'm sorry. It is a lot to absorb. I had no idea families were so complicated up here. My people had conflicts within families too, but they were always resolved by our strong sense of community, and the peaceful influence of nature." Miral gazed out over the vista in front of her, lost in thought. "The Humans suffer similar problems, though their short lives do not help. The Eldari do not have the same excuse. Even they have lost sight of the bigger picture. The Order of the Sun are the only ones that see past the silly squabbles and bickering that plagues the other nations, but they are very much in the minority."

Just as they finished eating, footsteps alerted them to the approach of Hargen. The man informed them that the Primoris Rex wanted to see them both. He mentioned a situation in the Free Lands, that Aline Drexara had been abducted by the Red Fang. Miral's eyes widened in surprise. It was an unusually direct move for the Red Fang to kidnap the ruler of Edaria. She wondered if it was connected to the surge in poacher activity in the Vultani Jungle. She beckoned to Inara and followed Octavia and Hargen to his office in the Eyrie. While walking, she whispered to Octavia with interest. "Is Primoris Rex one of your leaders?" They entered the Eyrie and followed Hargen to his office. Waiting for them was an absolute mountain of a woman, who seemed to carry herself with an air of assured authority. She was undoubtedly a leader.

Alura wasted no time in addressing the Eldross in the room, introducing herself to Miral and thanking her for helping Octavia. Miral bowed her head in respect, before the Asentari leader continued. Alura explained the current situation with Rex, Bethany and Kairi's mission to Karcenak. The Primoris Rex gave Miral the option to either help or get dropped off somewhere on the way and leave. Miral thought about it for a moment. She had no love for Karcenak, but the loss of Aline would highly destabilize the whole area, and that could have any number of consequences. Also, she owed Kairi and Octavia for their welcome and their hospitality. Miral looked to Alura with a determination she had not felt in years. "I will assist. I owe a debt to you for your kindness in sheltering me here, and I owe Kairi the same. You have my bow." She looked to Octavia with resolution.

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where the wilds lead her... (Zenke) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the wilds lead her... (Zenke)

Post by Zenke Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:36 am

Miral asked about the Primoris Rex, and Octavia nodded. "She's the leader of the Oculi Draconis, our Elite forces. She's the strongest Asentari in history, her power is said to rival the old heroes of great. The title dates back centuries to our first king, which is what it roughly translates to from old Draconic." She explained. They entered the office, and Octavia and Hargan saluted their commander, who returned the salute. The Primoris Rex wasted no time with useless chatter and went straight into thanking Miral, then efficiently explaining the whole situation and the reason they needed Octavia.

Octavia was surprised to hear that Bethany Merciallus was with Rex. And Kairi Thorne who had helped her return home after the encounter with the Blackspire Wyvern Riders during the war. Octavia owed her, and that alone was enough to make her straighten as the Primoris Rex finished by asking for Miral's help. Octavia was surprised when Miral agreed to help. She looked at the Eldross, frowning. She worried about dragging the woman into a fight like this, and the Primoris Rex had no right to ask her to assist. But she said nothing about it."I can leave tonight, but my wyvern needs time to gain strength. I might need to take another Wyvern." Octavia said. "You can take Galantus." Hargan said. "but you need to get that arm seen to." Hargan said. "You've been holding it strangely since you got back." Octavia sighed at her Master's perceptive eyes. "First light should be sufficient, do you agree, Primoris Rex?"

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Yes, Master." No one dared take an insolent tone like that with the Sky Guards second in command. Except her. He gave a tut of disapproval. "If there's nothing else, we should prepare. I need to make sure Saelie's settled before I leave." She said. Hargen gave her a slight nod, the look in his eyes softening at the mention of her Wyvern's name. The wyvern she was name after, and who it was dedicated to. "I'll make sure she's cared for." He said. Octavia nodded and saluted her seniors. Then she left, taking Miral with her. When they were out of the room she spoke. "This is going to be dangerous, Miral. Don't feel like you're obliged to help, I can drop you off in Edaria if you'd prefer." She said to the eldross.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2032

Resources
Resources: 26880

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Octavia mentioned that she could leave tonight, and before Miral could protest, Hargen did. The man had noticed Octavia favoring the arm that had been damaged by the poachers in the Jungle. Hargen told her to take Galantus, Hargen's own wyvern that they had met when they arrived in Edia, and wait until the next morning. Octavia then mentioned that she needed to take care of Saelie, and Miral noted a slight chink in the man's tough exterior at the mention of the name before he assured her that the wyvern would be cared for. With that, Octavia saluted her two superiors, and Miral bowed her head respectfully, following Octavia out of the office. Once outside, Octavia stressed to Miral that she wasn't obliged to help, that it was going to be dangerous. The Eldross lowered her head slightly, before looking into Octavia's eyes. "I understand the risk. I may not be able to contribute much, but I will do what I can. Besides, if Aline is not rescued, if Juresh Enyo is not stopped, Edaria may not be safe for long."

Thread End

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2