Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth 6/5/2024, 12:29 am

» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Orgoth 6/5/2024, 12:16 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth 5/5/2024, 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun 4/5/2024, 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun 20/6/2023, 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun 6/6/2023, 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth 26/4/2023, 6:01 pm

» A Dragon's Heart (Part 1)
by The Narrator 18/3/2023, 9:49 am

» The Gathering Storm (Undead Event Part 1)
by The Narrator 24/11/2022, 12:33 am

Affiliates

Encounter in Zadartis? Shor-ly you can't be serious!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Encounter in Zadartis? Shor-ly you can't be serious! - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounter in Zadartis? Shor-ly you can't be serious!

Post by Zenke 4/3/2021, 10:38 pm

Fayla began to panic when Umbra said that Lilian would say no if she didn't want to. "No no, I just mean she has a choice you know. You don't need to worry about pressuring her." Umbra said. She let Lilian go from the top. Her second attempt was better. She asked Lilian to dinner, which Umbra nodded to, then she reached across the table to take hold of her hands. Fayla told her how much she liked her and told her she was her dream girl. When She asked the last question Umbra blushed forgetting herself again. "I'd love to." Fayla caressed her hands, before remembering herself and pulled away quickly. Umbra also snapped out of it as the Eldari blushed and asked if that was to much.

"No. No not at all..." She said. She hid her face by taking a long drink of water, letting herself snap out of it. She struck with sudden jealousy for Lilian, because it was clear Fayla was head over heels for her. Umbra had never been in love, but for a moment she wished that Fayla was actually looking at her like that. She let the desire pass, then smiled. "That was really good." She said. "There's no way she's not going to accept. And if she doesn't accept.. I.. She will, I'm sure of it so don't worry." Umbra finished.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2032

Resources
Resources: 26880

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Encounter in Zadartis? Shor-ly you can't be serious! - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounter in Zadartis? Shor-ly you can't be serious!

Post by Orgoth 6/3/2021, 1:39 am

Fayla smiled when UmbraLilian accepted her offer of dinner, before she rejoined the world of the living. She asked Umbra if she had overdone it, but the Heanta said no. Fayla did notice, however, that Umbra seemed to have become unsettled, hiding her face while she took a rather long drink of water. Fayla's eyes widened with concern. "Are you okay?" Umbra seemed to gather herself quickly, before entering deep thought for a while. Fayla sat and smiled patiently while Umbra assessed Fayla's attempt at asking her out, before the Heanta smiled and complimented her on her performance, telling her that there was no way Lilian wouldn't say yes to such an offer. Fayla grinned from ear to ear. "Really? You think?"

Fayla looked out the window and saw the sun beginning to set behind the uneven buildings of Zadartis. She suddenly realized with a jolt that her and Umbra had been in the tavern for hours dealing with Fayla's issue, and she looked at her new Heanta friend apologetically. "Oh, look at the time! We have to go get our clothes before the tailor shop closes. Come on!" Fayla grabbed Umbra by the hand and raced towards the exit, stopping only to pass a stack of coins to the barkeep for their food. She then raced with Umbra to the tailor shop. Once there, they entered and waited for the shopkeeper to come out to the counter. Fayla looked to Umbra and grinned triumphantly. "Ha... we made it just in time."

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke 8/3/2021, 4:25 pm

Umbra looked up with Fayla asked if she was ok. She smiled brightly. "Oh, yeah I'm fine sorry." She said, perking up. Fayla asked if she really thought Lilian would really accept. "Absolutely." Fayla then remembered that they needed to get back to the Tailor as they'd been sitting here for hours and Umbra nodded. With a snap she changed back to her previous form. "I can't imagine the bizzare lady would be to happy if I showed up looking like me but not me. Or not me but the me she doesn't know me as." Umbra said. She puzzled on that for a moment as she stood up.

She was quiet as they walked. They entered the Tailors, and the woman was just wrapping up Umbra's travelling clothes. She grabbed Umbra's bag and put it on the counter. Umbra thanked her, and settled the balance before leaving to wait for Fayla. "Hey, so I helped you, think you can help me?" She asked when Falya came out. "It's not a big favor, if you happen to be going towards Mondolin I don't suppose you could.. Let me come with you?" She gave Fayla a sheepish look. "I have no idea where I'm going, If this keeps up i'll end up in upper Edia somehow."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth 9/3/2021, 3:34 am

Fayla smiled with relief when Umbra confirmed that she was fine, before agreeing with the Eldari's suggestion that they return to the tailor shop. The Heanta then reverted back to the form she had assumed when she first walked into the shop earlier. She explained her reasoning, in a bit of garbled form. Fayla's eyes rolled around in her head with confusion before she dismissed it and smiled warmly. "That's a good idea. The lady in the tailor shop won't be happy if you weren't you when we get there." The walk to the tailor was quiet enough, and Fayla wondered if she had dumped too much on Umbra. In truth, she hadn't really given Umbra's situation too much time, spending it all on her own girl problems. She looked at the Heanta for a moment, considering the advice Umbra had given her, and silently thanked the Gods that she had found a Heanta that was more interested in giving her relationship advice than eating her.

Once they had collected their garments from the tailor, Fayla exited the shop to find Umbra outside waiting for her. The Heanta asked her for a favor, seeing as she had helped Fayla with her issue. Fayla nodded with a smile. "Sure, anything." Fayla was hoping Umbra would ask her to batter some bandits for her or something, but the Heanta instead asked if Fayla would help her get to Mondolin, as she didn't know her way at all. Umbra looked very sheepish at this request, and smiled warmly. "Of course. I'll be stopping by Sunshield Hold on the way home, so I can get you there at least. You can actually see the Silver Citadel from there, so you shouldn't get lost unless you go blind or something." Fayla then stepped to Umbra and leaned in, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. She stepped back and smiled, managing to keep her color-change to a gentle reddening of her cheeks. "I just wanted to thank you for... well for everything. For helping me and being nice to me and not eating me. I really appreciate it." Fayla then shouldered her clothes bag and gestured in the direction of the inn they had dinner in. "I'm actually staying in that place we were in earlier. I'll be heading off in the morning. Do you have somewhere to stay for the night?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke 9/3/2021, 4:24 pm

Fayla seemed happy enough to help Umbra and explained that she would be passing by the hold before heading home. Umbra was wary of going near the hold until she remembered She could change how she looked, and she trusted Fayla not to rat her out to anyone. "That's perfect." She said. Umbra blushed as Fayla kissed her cheek, but thankfully it was a little harder to see on her darker skin. "Oh you're welcome." She said, as Fayla thanked her for being nice and not eating her. "Oh I wanted to, but I respect you're decision to say no." Umbra said and with a coy smile, attempting to get fayla back for making her blush. "Besides I've never actually eaten another person. I'm quite picky with my food."

Fayla asked her if she had somewhere to stay. She shook her head. "Nope, but if we're travelling together I might as well see if they have a spare room there. I know you've traveled with Vala for a long time, but unlike most heanta, I'm very fond of my beauty sleep. Plus I need to give my power a break at some point. If I don't go back to my original form, my body might forget what it normally looks like. I could end up looking like this forever." Umbra said as they walked back towards the inn.

Thread End

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2