Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Zenke Today at 1:10 am

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

» A Dragon's Heart (Part 1)
by The Narrator Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 am

» The Gathering Storm (Undead Event Part 1)
by The Narrator Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:33 am

Affiliates

The New Girl (open)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The New Girl (open) - Page 3 Empty Orgoth's Super Post God

Post by Orgoth Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:40 am

The necromancer watched with glee as her new creation began to assail the male, though he did manage to evade most of the attacks. Laughing with glee, the necromancer turned to gloat at the female, before a flash of golden light drew her attention. The golden light blasted the undead soldier square in the back, knocking it flying with alarming force. She turned to see a young man in armor blitz past and decapitate the reeling undead soldier, ending its existence in an instant. The necromancer had just processed what had happened, when she realized she had made a fatal mistake. As she felt the blade sever the tendons in her knees, she knew she had failed. Falling to her knees, the necromancer had failed both her master and herself with her negligence. The blade returned, ramming into her internal organs through her shoulder, and she suddenly knew why this had happened. Blood gurgling in her windpipe, the necromancer looked at Bethany, inconsolable. "B-B-But... the... Great... Plan..." Then the full realization struck her like lightning. Evidently, this necromancer had no further part to play in the Great Plan, and this thought eased her pain as she sank into darkness. The Great Plan... would proceed unhindered.

Kairi stormed past the spear-line on her mount, followed by a trio of similarly mounted soldiers. She stormed into the treeline and spotted the signs of battle as a golden light blazed not far from where she was. She headed in that direction, arriving just in time to see Arthur, Bethany and Aether in a clearing. There were a dozen or so undead around the clearing, along with a dead woman in wizard attire. Kairi halted her horse and drew her weapon as she dismounted. The soldiers did likewise as Kairi looked to the three warriors as the soldiers behind her dealt with a few more undead that were now just rambling about aimlessly. "Status report? What is the situation here?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Girl (open)

Post by Jun Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Aether recovered, but it was Bethany who took down the necromancer. The surprise attack evidently came from Arthur, who he nodded in thanks to. The blonde young man let go of his sword and cradled his wrist, the sword disappearing. Kairi soon arrived. While there were some undead around, nearly ten of them were destroyed in an instant with the arrival of two more. Frowning, Aether couldn't help his snarky response to their arrival. "Chi-Chi, Razegul, you two are late. I could have been killed there, what would your masters say if that was the case?"

The warrior monk, who recognized Kairi as one of the people who helped him escape from bandits, spoke simply. "Then don't put yourself in danger. And don't involve yourself with the people here. Once our Harbinger arrives, we'll see what happens."

Rolling his eyes, Aether turned to Kairi. "This necromancer was controlling those undead soldiers. She spoke of a great plan or something. I'd say whatever that new girl saw or something jeopardized that plan. We should listen to what she has to say about this, then decide what to do from there."

Razegul growled and was about to yell when Aether glared at the two junior Harbingers, and commanded them. "Don't. Just shut up. This threat is larger than your mission. I have the feeling that if this "Great Plan" come to fruition, it would be the end of this continent. And where do you think they'll turn to next? Ours. And they'll fall too. Help, or not, is not my concern. If you don't, then stay out of the way, but at least report this to your Harbinger master." The two looked at each other, but backed off and continued to clean up around them before disappearing.

Shaking his head, and started back towards the Hold. "First day actually helping, and I already need a healer...great first impression..." He grumbled, even if what he said wasn't technically true. He just didn't want to see the healer so soon.

Kronos Lohengrin. Asentari. R-1
Rory Bloomfield. Human. R-1
Aether Favonius. Human. A-3

Tohma Tomoshibi. Kijin. A-4
Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Experience : 1458

Resources
Resources: 20460

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:10 pm

The necromancer had the courtesy to die. Bethany wasn't sure if she'd get up all, undeadefied, but she stayed put. With a satisfied nod to Arthur and Aether she turned to walk away and spotted Kairi, and went to join them as two strangers appeared to help clean up the remaining dead before speaking with Aether about something.

Kairi asked for a status report but Bethany had a question of her own. "Is Kora ok?" The answer came from the brown haired girl in Mondolin blue who joined them a second later. "She's fine, I left her on the wall. I'm Lilian Toral, by the way." She said, extending her hand. Bethany recognized the name Toral, though she couldn't quite remember why. She shook the girls hand. "Mercy. Nice to meet you. Thanks for looking out for Kora." Bethany said, before looking at Kairi.

"I there was a woman, a mage of some kind. She was bringing the dead through a portal before I put a stop to it. Between myself, Aether and Arthur we managed to overwhelm her. I had to kill her though, she was raising more corpses." Bethany shrugged. "Would have been nice to get some answers, but she was deranged. Kept going on about some Great Plan." She said.

Lilian was frowning deeply. "It all leads back to Serenity Valley. Vala think's Fayla seen something there. Thats why they're after her, and now me and my Dad." She shook her head. "I came here expecting to sound like a crazy person, instead I got people killed." She took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter. We need to get to Fayla, Kairi. And Vala, of course." Bethany noticed the way she said Fayla's name, and smirked. But then she nodded. She would do anything for Aline, so she knew how Lilian felt. "Well, I'm with you anyway. Kora's first day in the hold, no way I'm letting these mage fuckers get away with ruining that."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2037

Resources
Resources: 26880

Back to top Go down

The New Girl (open) - Page 3 Empty Orgoth's Super Post God Super Post (Super Post Blue)

Post by Orgoth Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:54 am

Kairi's request for a status report was overruled by Bethany's more urgent request for the whereabouts of her niece. Lilian put the Asentari's mind at ease when she told her that Kora had been left safely up on the Hold's wall. Kairi looked to two strangers who arrived promptly, and began to speak with Aether. Aether referred to them by the names Razegul and Chi-Chi, which Kairi remembered were the names of the two Humans who had attacked Aether and Rowan in Harodiel. She kept watching them while Bethany filled her in on what they had encountered here. The wizard that lay dead nearby was responsible for raisng the undead creatures that attacked the Hold, seemingly at the behest of a higher authority and their "Great Plan". Lilian continued the debrief, filling in the rest of the gaps. The wizard that followed Lilian was sent to silence her from spreading word of what Fayla had seen in Serenity Valley, which explained why the creatures seemd to be focused on reaching Lilian over simply killing everyone. Lilian expressed concern about the safety of her father, but Kairi shook her head. "It'll be alright. I know your dad. Even if he was followed, he's heading into Eldari territory, and he's far too clever to get caught."

Kairi noticed the conversation between Aether and the two other Humans end, and the two then retreated from the scene. When Aether approached, Lilian continued on by expressing regret that her coming to the Hold for help got people killed, but Kairi shook her head again and put a reassuring hand on Lilian's shoulder. "You are not responsible for the tragic deaths we suffered. The Order exists to help those in need, no matter the cost. Those soldiers died fighting for what the Order stands for." Lilian then composed herself, stating that they needed to get moving to return to Fayla and Vala. There was a vulnerability in the young Human's voice when she mentioned the name of the granddaughter of Dalrodir Shor, and Kairi immediately knew that the two were very close. Kairi smiled warmly as Bethany indicated her desire to accompany Lilian. "Don't worry, we'll get underway as soon as possible. We need to get geared up and stocked up. Rowan has already left, and with his speed he should reach Fayla quickly." Kairi put her fingers to her mouth and whistled loudly to the other soldiers. "Everyone, fall back to the keep!" Kairi mounted her horse and offered a lift up to Lilian. When the young woman was aboard, Kairi urged her mount into action. "We'll take a small group on horses, should be quicker. Arthur and Aether will be useful. Tristan will want to come too, as will Nichol..."

Thread End

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1783

Resources
Resources: 31640

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3