Asmir Ka'lesa: Dawn Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics
» Caelum of the Skygaurd(orgoth, R-1 rank up)
by Zenke Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» A Prince's Secret (open?)
by Zenke Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» The Reluctant Warrior (Open)
by Orgoth Yesterday at 2:42 am

» Ghosts of the Past - Aftermath
by Orgoth Mon May 06, 2024 12:29 am

» Gohan Maedar Skill Sheet
by Orgoth Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 am

» Gohan Maedar
by Jun Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 am

» Stormbreak (Undead Event Part 2)
by Jun Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:19 pm

» The battle for Medin Taji(Jun, Orgoth)
by Jun Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:35 pm

» Duty and War(Rowan/Yavanna Rank Up)
by Orgoth Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 pm

Affiliates

Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces

Post by Jun Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:30 pm

From where the Heanta had entered the fray, a large oval shield came flying out, aiming for the back of Saivene's knee. Kronos ran towards that fire, unleashing fire whip with a scorpion tail from his cutlass, aiming to either cut/burn off one of her arms, or entangle it. If he entangled the one arm, he'd yank with everything he had to keep her off balance. "Asentari can be stubborn creatures, especially us fire ones...can you help me torch this bitch?" Kronos's throat glowed orange as he let off his fire Dragon's Breath, hopefully in tandem with Bethany's to torch the Heanta. Once that was done, hopefully the opening was there for Kairi to finish her off...

\o/

Rex had managed some grazes, but nothing truly solid yet, but he'd also kept the guy reeling. Until an awkward swing with the axe got him solidly in the ribs, while Rex did his own awkward swing with the scythe's shaft onto the arm. Using the momentum, he jumped back, getting up against the cave's wall.

To avoid getting his ankle crushed, he had to twirl/hop, and used the wall to bounce away from the follow up strikes. Upon landing, his sword was in a defensive position, and spun his scythe to do an uppercut slice. He noticed that Kronos entered the fray, breaking his promise to sit still, but it was probably a good thing at this point. Sieg was probably not far behind, having to pace himself a bit more.

Kronos Lohengrin. Asentari. R-1
Rory Bloomfield. Human. R-1
Aether Favonius. Human. A-3

Tohma Tomoshibi. Kijin. A-4
Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Experience : 1468

Resources
Resources: 20460

Back to top Go down

Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces - Page 3 Empty Re: Showdown at Yoniva: Part 1 - Moving the Pieces

Post by Orgoth Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:05 am

Kairi looked on in concern as Saivene dodged all of her attacks effortlessly. She seemed to actually be gaining strength. She suddenly realized what was happening. Heanta had a regenerative ability, and Saivene was now almost fully healed from Bethany's strike. The Heanta chided Kairi for her belief that she could kill an elite, stating the difference between fighting her and fighting Argesh all those years ago. Kairi nodded in agreement as her eyes narrowed at her foe. "Indeed. There wasn't nearly this much talk."

Saivene suddenly rushed forward, blood-lust in her eye. Kairi braced herself, blocking the blow as the Heanta attacked from the left. However, she spotted the shadow out of the corner of her eye, and realized she that she had just been outmaneuvered. The shadow raised its knife for a killing blow, but before it could finish, it was suddenly struck by something, exploding in a puff of vapor. Kairi used her strength to force Saivene's weapon back as she spotted the object that had struck the clone. She dive-rolled over the object, grabbing it as she went. It was her shield. She returned to a standing position and scanned for whoever or what ever saved her.

Bethany strolled over, full of her normal bravado, though still bleeding from her head wound. Kairi nodded in gratitude, before turning back to Saivene. The Heanta snarled at Bethany, but before she could act an oval shield hit her in the back of the knee. She staggered, and her arm was suddenly entangled by... Kronos. He requested Bethany's help in deep-frying their foe. Assuming she did, Saivene soon found herself engulfed by two vortexes of flame. Kairi knew she had one chance now to end this fight. When the flames dissipated, she leapt into the air and thrust her spear towards Saivene's chest.

@~@~@~@~@

Thassa watched Vala come in, swinging her weapon wildly, but she couldn't react in time when the Heanta switched angles to come in from her weak side. Vala slashed at Thassa's head, and she only managed to partially dodge. The Heanta's claws raked her cheek, which was enough for the poison to transmit. Fayla shook off the cobwebs and re-acquired her target. Thassa flailed frantically as Vala began to tattoo her around the legs and arm with strikes. Her armor was taking a pounding, with pieces breaking loose and others being dented inwards.

Fayla decided to take advantage of the opportunity that presented itself. She activated her Stone Blade and stalked forward like a cat preparing to pounce on its prey. Thassa, now enraged even further, suddenly leapt straight up and attempted to bring her sword down on top of Vala and finally squash the bug. As her sword landed, lodging itself in the floor, Thassa heard a voice from above her, and almost laughed in resignation. "Vala! Move your ass!"

Fayla dropped from around 15 feet in the air, using the wall to launch herself over her foe. She brought her sword down towards Thassa as she desperately attempted to free her own weapon from the ground. Fayla brought the full force of her Stone Blade down on Thassa's remaining arm and shoulder as she braced herself. The weapon smashed the armor from the shoulder and upper arm, while resulting shock-wave knocked Thassa off her feet, as her balanced was impaired by her missing arm. She rolled in a heap and came to rest against her throne. Fayla approached slowly as Thassa groaned in pain, and looked to Vala inquiringly. "What now?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Miral Nerys and Inara R-1 Eldross
Yavanna Elbereth E-1 Eldari
Armagand Kor A-5 Asentari
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Kanetsugu Nakamura A-5 Kijin
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Experience : 1793

Resources
Resources: 31640

https://asmir-doana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Saivene was so preoccupied with them that she never seen Kronos coming. Bethany grinned as the mouthy woman opened her mouth to speak some more, when a shield struck her in the back of the leg. Her leg buckled as her arm was entangled. Saivene was tugged as she tried to turn to face her new attacker, her face a visage of pure rage. It quickly turned to shock, as Kronos unleashed his fire breath on her. Saivene threw up a shield of dark energy to protect her. Bethany added her own firebreath, engulfing the woman in flame from the other side. To her surprise the shield held for a few seconds before it started to crack. As soon as the fires died back, Kairi struck, her spear smashing through the last of the dark shield and through Saivene's shoulder.

Saivene ripped free of the spear and staggered backwards, wrath and pain and outrage across her face. "Unbelievable." She snarled, blood pouring from her shoulder. her arm was limp, her other hand held blade raised to fend them off. "I will not die like this!" She screamed as she fell to one knee. Bethany advanced, swords raised to land the killing blow. "If you don't want to die on your knee's like a common mongrel, stand up now." Bethany said.

Kane's onslaught drove Rex back, and he dodged the uppercut slice as Rex bounced away. He noticed something draw Rex's eye, and turned to see Saivene be ambushed from behind. In a matter of seconds the trio had smashed through her shield and impaled her. "Sister!" He shouted as the dark skinned asentari approached. Kane gave Rex a quick glance, before his body turned to a haze of smoke and he shot across the room.

Thassa lept upwards and tried to slam down on Vala, who rolled out of the way. The woman's blade smashed down into the ground, cutting so deep it got stuck. As Thassa tried to pull it free, Fayla came flying down on top of her, ordering Vala to move her ass, before she slammed into Thassa so hard the woman was thrown backwards. Thassa smashed to the ground next to her throne, and groaned in pain. As Fayla asked what now, Vala had already lunged foreward. She jumped onto Thassa's chest, claws extened, pressing into Thassa's Jugular. She snarled in the womans face, ready to tear out her throat.

Bethany swung, but her weapon was knocked away as the other heanta was suddenly before her, a trail of smoke following him. He grabbed Saivene and threw her over his shoulder. Bethany lunged after him, and was met with a cloud of smoke that expanded, covering the area and concealing the Heanta's escape. They were gone. Bethany looked over to Kronos and nodded. "Thanks for the save. Kinda glad we didn't kill you now." She said. The sounds of fighting had stopped, and Bethany was relieved to see Thassa lying on the floor next to her throne. Vala was on her in an instant, ready to kill.

Bethany stepped up beside Fayla to watch.

Vala snarled and Thassa groaned. "Mercy, please I beg you!"
Thassa pleaded. Vala snarled back. "You killed my best friend, my scout party. Your men slaughtered them infront of me, all for money. Why should I spare your life!" She snarled in Thassa's face. "I did it because Saivene paid me! We needed the money. The company was falling appart. I'm sorry we killed your freinds... Please.. You've won. Let me go, I'll never trouble you again.." Thassa replied weakly. Her face was filled with terror, and in that moment Vala realised just how young Thassa actually was. Still she showed no signs of caring, and simply snarled. "Pathetic." She said, but she released Thassa's throat. "You have sixty seconds to get out of my sight. If I see you again I will kill you." Vala stepped away, letting Thassa gather herself. The woman limped from the room and vanished. Vala let out a sigh and sat down.

"Vala?" Bethany asked her. "What, going to tell me I made a mistake." She snapped back. "No." She said, patting Fayla on the shoulder before she sat down beside Vala.  "Good work Kiddo. Both of you." Vala was about to snap back in response. But caught herself. "I'm not a- Nevermind. Thank you. For the help. All of you."

Kane carried Saivene to the outskirts o Yoniva, and as he reached the edge of the forest, he noticed the large form moving in the shadows of the trees. The mountain of a heanta known as Korroth stepped forward, his face unreadable behind the plates of his helmet. "You failed?" Korroth asked Saivene as Kane set her down on the ground. "Will I finish the job?" He asked. Kane stepped back as Korroth glanced towards him. It took all of his will power to not shiver in fear. Saivene shook her head. "Vala was there, with a small crew of her own. She survived, but I doubt Thassa will." She said. "Will I kill the hornless one?" Korroth asked. Saivene sighed. "Leave it Korroth. You will have your shot at her. You too, knightfall." Saivene said. Kane nudged his sister. "We should go. Can you walk, sister?" Kane asked her. "Yes. Knightfall, Korroth. Keep an eye on Yoniva for a few hours, then meet us near the border. If Thassa does leave there alive, finish her off. Do not engage anyone else unless they try to follow me. I know how you love to kill, Korroth, but keep it in check." She said. The large heanta's eyes flashed, before he grumbled. "As you wish."

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Octavia Velerius A-5 Asentari
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Umbra Moonfall A-5 Heanta
Koranna "Kora" Merciallus A-5 Asentari
Gwyneth "Gwyn" Ferrum Aurora A-5 Human
Mist, The Explosive Assassin A-5 Half-Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Experience : 2042

Resources
Resources: 26880

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:48 pm

Kairi's spear ran straight through Saivene's shoulder, causing the Heanta to roar in pain and disbelief. Blood spewed from the wound as Saivene extracted herself from the weapon and staggered a bit, sinking to one knee. Bethany moved in to deliver the killing blow, taunting her fallen foe. Kairi cautioned her. "Be careful, Bethany." She just about finished her sentence when a smoky form appeared in front of Bethany, knocking her attack aside. Kane grabbed Saivene and hoisted her over his shoulder, vanishing in a puff of smoke even as Bethany attempted to swing at him. Kairi looked to Kronos, and nodded respectfully before turning to witness what was happening on the other side of the room.

()()()()()()

Fayla watched as her friend of many adventures lunged at Thassa like living javelin, mounting the fallen Dying Suns leader. She looked over her shoulder to see Bethany move to her side. The exchange between Vala and Thassa was brief, but Fayla was surprised to see her friend let Thassa go. It was a testament to how much they had grown since the early days of their feud with the Suns. Vala of a few years ago would have killed Thassa in this position. Fayla smiled. Perhaps they had influenced each other even more than she though.

Vala turned to Bethany as the Asentari hailed her. Instead of admonishing her for letting Thassa go, Bethany instead patted Fayla on the shoulder, commending them both for the good work done today. Kairi nodded in agreement as she move next to Betheny, in case the Asentari's legs failed her. "Indeed. You did the right thing Vala." She looked to Bethany and then to Fayla. "Well, we actually made it." Fayla grinned in satisfied smugness, at least as much as her injuries would allow. "See? I told you everything would be fine." Kairi simply laughed, partly in humor and partly from exhaustion.

{}{}{}{}{}{}

The dark form of the assassin known only as Knightfall appeared from the shadows beside the hulking form of Korroth. The Heanta's long coat fluttered slightly in the breeze behind him. Saivene briefed the two on what had happened in Yoniva Town. Knightfall looked towards the town as Saivene distributed orders to them both. Knightfall nodded curtly. "Indeed. She will most likely attempt to flee to the south." Knightfall's gaze returned to Saivene, almost piercing her with its intensity. "She will not make it."

Thassa stumbled through the foliage, cursing her way along. She had decided to avoid the road, though her constant angry muttering and overall lack of subtlety meant that her efforts to hide were for naught. She rounded a tree and suddenly found herself face-to-face with an extremely large Heanta in heavy armor. Thassa peered into Korroth's eyes, and completely deflated. "K-K-Korroth? Here?" Thassa began to retreat slowly as she spoke. "I-I-I can explain! The Hornless child, she brought allies! Powerful ones!" In her fear, Thassa had no warning of what her destiny would be. "I just need more men! I could- AAARRRRGH!" Thassa's pleas were cut off as Knightfall suddenly emerged from the shadows, sliding behind her and slicing her knees from behind, severing the tendons. She sank to her knees, and simply bowed her head and wept in shame.

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Kronos sheathed his cutlass. "Mercy is something that can be both a strength and a weakness. It all depends on who you show it to. I thought this was taking too long. Once we still heard fighting...I kinda left Seig in the dust to get here in time to assist...uninvited guests are so annoying." And he would freely admit to enjoying being that uninvited guest. But detest when others do it.

Rex and Kronos watched the happenings, and soon after Thassa left freely. Kronos looking away from her. "Not gonna say anything to her?" The blond walked up to the group.

"What's there to say besides a small thank you and a suggestion she's likely to ignore anyways. If Valatrix didn't kill her, those other Heanta will finish her off. They've no interest in us. Though it begs the question of internal political tension between Heanta Clans. Who hates the Hornless Clan so much that they want their youngest heir dead? Not that it's any of my business. I'm just here to see what my own fate will be..." The blazing red head looked pointedly at Kairi.

Rex looked at the rest of the group as well. "We should probably go outside and treat our wounds...my chest and ribs are gonna be black and blue for a week...that guy had his timing down perfectly on that..." He started towards the exit.

"Unless it's been raided by what few troops that were left inside, there's a dedicated medical room nearby. I'll go grab that and meet you outside. If the medical personal didn't run away, I'll try to grab a few."

As it turned out, there was a single nurse there. And between Kronos and her, grabbed up most of what was left and headed back to the group. Hopefully outside. The nurse started first on Bethany, then Vala, then Fayla, then Kairi, Rex, Kronos himself, then Seigfried. "So...Ms. Thorne, what is to be my fate?"

"And are we gonna celebrate back at that town for this victory? First three rounds will be on me..." Rex tried to encourage the celebration with that. Plus, he still needed to talk to Seigfied.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Vala shook her head. "In the end she was just a pawn. She's not responsible for Taris' death. The one who pays that blood price is Saivene." She said. She heard the other redhead speak of the two heanta, and shook her head. "Don't underestimate my kind's willingness to end lives for no reason. Everyone of you may have a target on your back now. Saivene will not let this go." She looked at Fayla. "I doubt our friendship is going to stay secret now. I'll understand if you go back to Sinderon and never look back." Vala said. Rex mentioned his fight with Kane. "Kane isn't much of a threat compared to his sister when it comes to powers but he's well trained with that axe of his. I'd say you were lucky, but you held your own well." Vala said. "I still can't believe she's mixed up in this.. It doesn't make sense.."

Vala followed the group outside and sat down. As the nurse came out and started to tend to Bethany's eye the woman grinned. "Oh thank Erolath, alcohol!" She said, snatching the bottle from the nurse's hand. "Miss thats rubbing alcoh-" Bethany downed the bottle and looked at the bag. "Anymore?" She asked. The nurse poked her. "Touch that bag and I'll tie you down." She replied sternly. Vala snorted. "I have a feeling she'd enjoy that..." She said, elbowing Fayla. When the nurse came for her she waved her away. "I'm fine fix her first." She said, nodding to Fayla.

The nurse moved on as Rex talked about celebratory drinks. Bethany was quick to agree, "I'm ready to drink till i'm numb." She said. "Speaking of which, Kronos there must be a stash of wiskey or rum around here! Bring me something and I'll make sure Kairi lets you go." She said. The nurse looked at her. "You need to see a proper healer, not get drunk." She scolded.

Bethany and the nurse started to bicker, but Vala stopped listening as a woman stepped into the street. Standing a few inches taller than Vala, with silver hair, Vala was almost a perfect copy of her. However where Vala was softer around the edges, her mothers face was hard and sharp. One eye was piercing purple, the other socket had been set with her demon matrix, a crystal of pure black. Bethany noticed her and stood up, drawing a blade but Vala placed a hand on her arm. "Hi Mom.." She said. Her mother smiled slightly as she approached, examining the group carefully.

"I recieved your message." She said. "Merlin should be around here somewhere." Celeana scanned the group again, eyes locking to Fayla. Her expression was unreadable, but she showed no hostility. "Faylandria Shor. Your grandfather saved my life. I'm glad you survived so I might oneday repay the favor." She said. Vala knew Fayla hated being called by her full name, but should she attempt to speak up now, she would shush her. It was best not to correct her mother. "I assume you have found answers today. We should speak in private, Vala. Then I will leave you to celebrate." Vala nodded and followed her mother off to speak.

As soon as they were out of sight, Bethany sat back down and looked at the others. "Well. She's not scary at all." Bethany said. She hoped Kronos would bring something to drink soon.

Korroth watched the woman plead for her life. A big one, she'd been strong enough to impress him. But she cowered now, a pitiful sight that made him sick to watch. She tried to plead and beg for mercy, but the words were pointless. "Trying to reason with a beast is as pointless as asking the sea not to drown you." He said. "It does not listen." Knightfall cut the tendons in her knees, and as she fell, Korroth drew his bardiche and swung. He gave her a clean death, taking the head from her shoulders. Only because they did not have time to spare.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by GRYMM Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:51 pm

Siegfried looked up, as the group came out. He nodded at them, before going back to getting his energy back. At some point, someone came over to him to tend to his wounds. It didn't take long, Sieg wasn't as injured as the others. He did look up, to see a white bird fly towards the group. 

As Celeana said Merlin's name, the bird fluttered down on her shoulder. It looked at the group, before jumping off, and changing into said Mage. "Indeed I am here. Hello children. How was your raid?" He said, as Cath Pulag appeared from somewhere within cloak that Merlin was wearing, and settle near his neck. He watched the mother and daughter leave, before turning back to those gathered. "I should introduce myself, don't you think, Cath Pulag?" He asked the white creature, rubbing under it's chin. "For those of you who do not know, I am Merlin. More famously known as the Magus of Flowers." He stooped into a low bow. "I would like to know your names in return. I promise I won't use them for any...nefarious means." He said, smiling a bit mischievously. He then did a small wave at Kairi, and looked at Fayla. "My my, Faylandrea Shor. You seem to have gotten into quite a fight here." He chuckled. "You resemble your grandfather more and more."

Tristan Bahamat - The Red Ranger - A-5
Merlin - The Magus of Flowers - A-4
Arthur Ferrum Aurora - The Knight of the Sunlit Sky - A-2
Siegfried des Sturm - The Stormdrake - A-2
GRYMM
GRYMM
Adept
Adept

Experience : 1235

Resources
Resources: 14000

https://www.twitch.tv/grimm_ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 pm

Fayla and Kairi listened as Vala informed them why she let Thassa go, along with the repercussions of Saivene escaping. Vala gave Fayla the option of terminating their friendship and returning home for good. Fayla simply smiled and wrapped her arms around Vala, at least as much as their injuries would allow. "What, and miss all of the fun? You're not getting rid of me that easily, pal." Vala then mused about why Saivene would be involved in the whole thing. Fayla looked to Rex with a grin. "Good job, Rex. Hope you had enough room for your weapon."

Kairi approached Vala and Fayla and put a shaky hand on each of their shoulders. "Well, whatever happens, you've all made an ally today. I will not forget your bravery, even though the odds were against us." She looked at Fayla and Vala directly. "If you find yourselves looking for a place to lay low and refuel in peace, the Hold is at your disposal." Fayla grinned and nodded. "Thanks Kairi. But promise me they served more than just soup there." Kairi laughed before turning to help Bethany outside.

It wasn't long before Kronos ordered any of the remaining medical staff to patch them up. Kairi gestured to the nurse that she was fine before turning to Kronos, who was awaiting his fate. She studied him for a moment before bowing her head in respect. "Kronos. Thank you for your timely assistance. As far as I'm concerned, you're free to go. I have no more issue with you." Kairi looked on in alarm as she saw Bethany chugging down a bottle of rubbing alcohol, before relaxing in the knowledge that the Asentari had probably drank worse things, and she hadn't died yet.

Fayla looked up as Kronos' medic began to patch her upto see another Heanta walk in. The resemblance told her that Celeana of the Hornless Clan had just arrived. Vala put Bethany at ease as the Asentari made to draw her weapon. Celeana smiled as she approached, before acknowledging the debt she still owed to Fayla's grandfather. Fayla nodded but said nothing. The Eldari was too tired to even try and correct Celeana on her name.

Upon the mention of his name though, Merlin appeared beside Celeana, asking how the raid went before introducing himself. Kairi saluted respectfully to Merlin as he waved at her. "Merlin. It is good to see you." Fayla temporarily forgot the pain in her midriff and ran over and hugged the venerable Eldari. "Uncle Merlin! You're here!" Merlin commenting on how Fayla was beginning to resemble her grandfather more and more. Fayla pouted before wincing as her pain returned. "Uncle Merlin! Not in front of my friends!" Kairi approached and looked inquiringly at the Eldari Magi. "What brings you this far south, Merlin?"

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:04 am

Rex rubbed the back of his head. "After this, I'm heading back south. Unless she has a really good network, I doubt she'll see me coming next time I'm up this way. Besides, I wouldn't mind settling things with that Kane guy...I'd say we're mostly on even ground when it comes to powers. We didn't run into any trouble on the way there, and that cavern had plenty of room. I hate to repeat what Kronos said, but someone has it out for your clan. Not everyone is as cowed by them as what was thought. Whatever you decide to do, unless you want a civil war, you might want to end this pretty quickly. Assuming this isn't just a single clan with a grudge."

Rex looked at the red head after they were told his fate. Kronos nodded at Kairi. "You might regret that considering my next destination. But I will make good on returning the favor. Sorry Beth, but those would be the first places looted by leaving soldiers. Might as well head back to town and celebrate there. With any luck, I'd be protected as well at my next destination. But either way, I'll either live to fight another day, or die fighting." And he'd have it no other way.

Then Vala's mother showed up. When the girl signaled to Beth not to worry, both Asentari young bloods relaxed as well, even when a second guest arrived. They didn't bother with answering the man's question yet, figuring they'd likely be introduced. Both boys still gave the...bird, a blank expression. Very clearly not recognizing the name at all.

Jun
Jun
Expert
Expert

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenke Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Vala quickly went over everything that had happened with the Dying suns, and Saivene's involvement. When she was done speaking she could sense the anger eminating from her mother, though she showed no outward signs of it. Her mother was excellent at controlling and hiding her emotions. When they returned to the group Celeana spoke to Vala again. "I want you to remain in the freelands. I can't simply kill Saivene without insighting a civil war and until she's dealt with you wont be safe in Kyrias. You have friends here, anything Saivene sends your way I'm sure you can deal with." She said. Vala tilted her head. "But will you be safe?" She asked.

"You will be, and thats all that matters to me. I will send for you when the situation is dealt with." She said. She gave Vala a brief hug, nodded to the others and walked back the way she'd come. She paused and looked at merlin. "Keep them out of trouble." Then she was gone. Vala watched her leave then turned to the others. "Lets get back to the inn." She said. She wasn't sure if she was sad or not that she couldn't go home just yet, but she would atleast enjoy herself and worry about it later.

Lilian Toral A-5 Human
Rowan Aratris E-1 Eldari
Asaka Tsuno A-5 Kijin

Character Roster
Zenke
Zenke
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Orgoth Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:55 pm

Kairi forgot all about her question to Merlin as she chuckled at Bethany enquiringly about alcohol in the base. She bowed respectfully to Kronos when he addressed her, responding to her letting him go. "Perhaps. Perhaps not. We'll have to see I suppose." Fayla stared at Celeana as she gave Vala more instructions to stay out of Kyrias until the Saivene situation had been dealt with, which would probably take a while. She grinned like an idiot. "It's okay Vala's Mom. I'll look after her." Kairi approached and bowed respectfully to Celeana. "I am Kairi Thorn of the Order of the Sun. Your daughter has earned the respect of everyone in this room. If she ever needs sanctuary or just a place to stay for a night. The Hold is at her disposal." Soon after, everyone was healed up enough to travel and headed to the nearest inn. There, they celebrated the night away after a good day's work.

Thread End

Knightfall A-5 Heanta
Andreas Toral R-1 Human
Eliza Kor R-1 Asentari
Raya Nakamoto A-5 Kijin
Gohan Maedar A-5 Human
Orgoth
Orgoth
Admin
Admin

Resources

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3